Georgian College Student Pricing

Georgian College Students have access to Student Pricing, made available through the GCSA Benefits Plan and myStudentPlan.ca. The coverage period is for each school year, starting in September.

Georgian College Leaf LogoPricing

30 min: $30 + $3.90 hst = $33.90
60 min: $55 + $7.15 hst = $62.15

Details

Great West Life requires that your first appointment is paid by you. In order to activate your policy, they request that you send them a receipt for treatment, and your Doctor's prescription for Massage Therapy. Once approved, you are responsible for 20% of the session fee up front and the plan will cover the remaining 80% up to $300.

The breakdown is as follows:

30 min: Your cost is $6.78 per session, for 11 sessions.
60 min: Your cost is $12.43 per session, for 6 sessions

Eligibility

In order to receive the Student Pricing, you must have provide the following information:
Physician Referral
Your myBenefits Card